Monday, April 26, 2010

All is well....finally

All is finally well in the Garza Household....Emma is finally over the strep and going back to school tomorrow.

The strep hit her hard, she's been down since last Wednesday. We've had several sleepless nights of constant fever monitoring and middle of the night cold baths. The fevers finally broke on Sunday and our little trooper requested to go for a drive and for some ice cream. That's my girl, she's back...almost.

Today she had one more day of rest and slept until 11:45!! Definitely not typical Emma!! She ate better today (still not great) and watched a lot of tv. She's now snoring away excited about going back to school tomorrow. I may still pick her up early, don't think she's ready for a full day yet.

So it's off to the office I go, have lots and lots of work to catch up on. And I have to get us ready for a 4 day road trip this weekend. Yikes! Better get to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment