Well Emma has been sick for 5 days now and I am starting to get cabin fever! I have tried to pass the time by discovering more about my wonderful cricut machine, cricut design studio and I even bought a desk so I can have a dedicted place to scrapbook. But I am still longing to get in my car and just run errands. :)
Today I had a MRI on my head and tomorrow I have an EEG. (So I did get out for an hour)They are trying to figure out why my headaches are worse and about these tremors I have developed. I think it is all still linked to the recurrent viral infections I seem to be suffering from, but we'll see.
Tonight I have to stay up for most of the night for the EEG tomorrow which you are supposed to sleep through. We'll see how that goes, if I don't sleep in my own bed I don't know how I will sleep in the hospital. LOL! So it's back to the Cricut messageboards and blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment